As the digital partners of the Asian Festival of Children’s Content (AFCC) for 2014 and 2015, we’re proud to support them with a bespoke app to engage their delegates and encourage collaborations. The AFCC app is Tusitala’s brainchild – we took great joy in conceptualising its features, functions and design to allow for superior user experience and a quality user interface. It is, that way, an amalgam of what we’re good at and what we love.
With the AFCC app, networking becomes seamless. It empowers you to connect with participants, facilitate collaborations and showcase your work. It also helps you keep track of your favourite events and find your way around the venue. We added in-app chat feature to make this a self-contained app to cater to all your networking needs while protecting your privacy. To watch the app in action, check out the demo video.
- Notice Board: Post your updates, seek collaborations, get updated on opportunities
- Map and Calendar: Get detailed schedules of events, set automated reminders for your favourites
- Portfolio: Put your best foot forward by showcasing your work
- Chat: Connect with others in-app without the hassle of exchanging numbers
- Near Me: Sort participants in your vicinity by category and easily view their portfolios