We are Hiring!
# Web UI/UX Designer
The designer at Tusitala will work with a small team, and be involved in almost all projects. We assess candidates based on their attitudes, stretch potential, and openness to learning. We welcome individuals who have a wide range of interests, prefer a democratic workplace culture, and enjoy puns and random comments.
- Gather, understand, evaluate and integrate business requirements and users’ needs, in collaboration with project managers and programmers
- Illustrate design ideas with storyboards, process flows, sitemaps and responsive wireframe prototypes
- Develop user experience mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how web-based platforms function and look like
- Create digital artwork including logos, gifs, digital banners, social media assets, etc.
- Keep abreast of emerging digital and design trends and share them with the team
- Produce eBook covers, and supplementary marketing collateral (websites, bookmarks, name cards, etc.) for eBooks, when required
- Manage interns and freelancers, when required
- Experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, and strong technical aptitude to learn new software and hardware
- Work independently and collaboratively, and communicate well with team
- Excellent visual communication, and good verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated, fairly structured, and a creative and active problem-solver
- Strong ownership of projects and values prompt delivery
- Display attention to detail, as well as a genuine desire to produce excellent work
- Minimum 1-year working experience in a full-time capacity in a similar role, ideally some experience working with small teams
Nice to Haves
- Interest in experimenting with 2D animation, believes in the awesomeness of gifs
- Able to manage production, make material recommendations and offer solutions
- Knowledge of industry best practices, media platforms, networks and resources, etc.
- Interested in stories, narrative, books, audiobooks, immersive technology, etc.
- Illustration and/or photography skills
Tell us about yourself and why you would like to work at Tusitala. Please attach your CV and portfolio, and an appropriate gif that best represents you. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Email us at email@example.com