Asian Tales: The Magic Brush
The Asian Tales originated with the aim of allowing children and parents to easily experience the culture, heritage, and fantastic old-fashioned story-telling of Asian folk and fairy tales.
With lush stylized illustrations and a strong narrative arc, your kids will enjoy these stories and be prompted to seek out fairy tale universes and characters of Asian values.
- Voice-recording function for parents to narrate the story, to transform this into a personalized storybook for every child.
- Voice-recording also lets your child practice reading out loud, and boost confidence by hearing their voices become part of the app.
- “Listen to story” option has voice-over narration in a child’s voice, for a story told by one child to another.
- Large fonts for children to read independently.
- has charming illustrations and animations
- surprise sound effects to delight your child!
Recommended for children aged 2 years and above.
Start reading with your child today.
Bridgette SeeBridgette is an editor at Tuber Productions where she helps clients tell their stories in engaging ways. In her free time (when her energetic son is asleep), she writes a bit of poetry, reads a lot of New Yorker and Vanity Fair, and dreams big dreams - like writing more stories for children, and retiring in Hawaii where she had once spent six months studying and surfing.
Yulian Setyanto Dwi ArdhiYulian Setyanto Dwi Ardhi started to draw superheroes for himself when he was around 9 years old. Always attracted to visual storytelling, he chose to study graphic design in the university, hoped that he still could draw when he jumped into the working world. His wish came true. He draws everyday now. Yulian works as an illustrator and graphic designer.